Lexmoto Aura 300 Scooters For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (770 mm / 30.3 inches)
- Weight: Light (147 kg / 324 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Low (9.5 litres / 2.5 US gallons)
- Economy: Very Good (80 mpg / 3.5 l/100km / 28.3 km/l)
- Range: High (170 miles / 274 km)
- Top Speed: Average (75 mph / 121 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (278 cc)
- Power: Average (19 bhp / 14 kW)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.129 bhp/kg / 0.096 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (8,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Medium (£47 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £3,900
For Sale (1)
Sell Your Bike
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
Check out this video review from mark pulling.
What Is It?
The Lexmoto Aura 300 is a budget A2 licence friendly maxi scooter and is powered by a Euro 5 compliant liquid cooled 278 cc single cylinder engine, producing 18.8 bhp at 6,500 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- Automatic CVT gearbox with belt final drive
- Wavy disc up front with J.Juan two piston caliper
- Wavy disc at the rear with J.Juan single piston caliper
- ABS system
- Non-adjustable fork
- Dual rear shocks with 3-level adjustment
- LED lighting all round
- Keyless ignition
- 5-level heated grips
- Centre and side stand
- 1->1 exhaust system
It gets a fully featured dash which even includes a rev counter and temperature gauge. To the left is a small cubbyhole with a USB socket and under the seat there is enough room for a full face helmet.
The 10-spoke 13" wheels take a Timsun 110/70 tyre at the front and a 130/70 at the rear.
Accessories include a range of top boxes and a taller screen.
Colours: RedDid You Know?
It's also known as the LJ300T-18, it's produced in the Longjia factory and is offered with a two year warranty.