Honda Africa Twin XRV750 For Sale
What Is It?
The Honda Africa Twin is a premium adventure bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 742 cc V-Twin four stroke engine, producing 60 bhp at 7,500 rpm and maximum torque at 6,500 rpm.
- Dual 276 mm discs up front with Nissin two piston calipers
- 256 mm disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- 43 mm Showa fork with 220 mm travel
- Rear shock with 214 mm travel
- 36 mm carburettors
- Aluminium belly pan, hand guards
- 5 speed gearbox, electric starter
Compared to the 1990-1992 RD04 power is down a couple of bhp, as is the seat height by 20 mm and weight by almost 2 kg. The fairings saw a bit of a re-design, the chassis was tweaked a bit and the fuel tank re-positioned to give a lower centre of gravity.
The wire-spoked 21" front wheel takes a 90/90 tyre and the rear a 140/80.
Colours: Purple/green/orange, white/red/blue
Did You Know?
It's also known as the Twinkie.
Capacity: 742 cc (average)
Power: 60 bhp / 45 kW (average)
Red Line: 8,200 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 110 mph / 177 km/h (high)
Economy: 40 mpg / 7.1 L/100km (average)
Range: 200 miles / 322 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 23.0 litres / 5.1 gallons (very high)
Seat Height: 860 mm / 33.9 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 208 kg / 459 pounds (heavy)
Power to Weight: 0.288 bhp/kg / 0.215 kW/kg
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes for Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today. Set up an alert and we will let you know when we see one.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left