Honda Africa Twin XRV750 For Sale
What Is It?
The Honda Africa Twin is a premium adventure bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 742 cc V-Twin four stroke engine, producing 60 bhp at 7,500 rpm and maximum torque at 6,500 rpm.
- Dual 276 mm discs up front with Nissin two piston calipers
- 256 mm disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- 43 mm Showa fork with 220 mm travel
- Rear shock with 214 mm travel
- 36 mm carburettors
- Aluminium belly pan, hand guards
- 5 speed gearbox, electric starter
Compared to the 1993-1995 RD07 the RD07A changes were minimal with an improved 10 mm higher seat, re-designed fairing, new exhaust and taller screen. The wire-spoked 21" front wheel takes a 90/90 tyre and the rear a 140/80.
Colours: Red/blue, black/gold, black/orange, silver/red/white/black
Did You Know?
It's also known as the Twinkie.
Capacity: 742 cc (average)
Power: 60 bhp / 45 kW (average)
Red Line: 8,200 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 110 mph / 177 km/h (high)
Economy: 40 mpg / 7.1 L/100km (average)
Range: 200 miles / 322 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 23.0 litres / 5.1 gallons (very high)
Seat Height: 870 mm / 34.3 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 208 kg / 459 pounds (heavy)
Power to Weight: 0.288 bhp/kg / 0.215 kW/kg
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes For Sale (1)
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
↑Year shows signs of appreciation
Popularity & How Many Left