Honda VTX1300 Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (697 mm / 27.4 inches)
- Dry Weight: Very Heavy (291 kg / 642 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: High (18.2 litres / 4.8 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (45 mpg / 6.3 l/100km / 15.9 km/l)
- Range: High (180 miles / 290 km)
- Top Speed: High (115 mph / 185 km/h)
- Capacity: Very High (1,312 cc)
- Power: Average (74 bhp / 55 kW)
- Redline: Average (5,750 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £7,850
For Sale (2)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
↑Year shows signs of appreciation
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
Check out this video review from Srkcycles.
What Is It?
The Honda VTX1300 is a cruiser style bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 1,312 cc V-Twin engine which puts out 74 bhp at 5,000 rpm and maximum torque at just 3,000 rpm.
- Shaft final drive
- Steel tubular frame
- Dual 336 mm discs up front with Nissin two piston calipers
- 296 mm disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- Combined braking system
- 41 mm upside down fork with 130 mm travel
- Dual rear shocks with adjustable pre-load and 90 mm travel
- Analogue + LCD dash
- Balancer shaft
- 38 mm carb
- 2->2 exhaust system
- 5 speed gearbox
The 6-spoke 18" front wheel takes a 110/90 tyre and the rear 16" a 170/80.
Accessories include the screen, panniers, wire-spoked wheels and pillion backrest.
Colours: Black, silver, white, red, blueDid You Know?
VTX stands for V-Twin Extreme.
Popularity & How Many Left