Kawasaki Vulcan VN1500 Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (720 mm / 28.3 inches)
- Dry Weight: Very Heavy (337 kg / 743 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: High (19.0 litres / 5.0 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (45 mpg / 6.3 l/100km / 15.9 km/l)
- Range: High (190 miles / 306 km)
- Top Speed: High (110 mph / 177 km/h)
- Capacity: Very High (1,470 cc)
- Power: Average (64 bhp / 48 kW)
- Redline: Average (5,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
For Sale (4)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
↑Year shows signs of appreciation
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
Check out this video review from Srkcycles.
What Is It?
The Kawasaki Vulcan 1500 is a premium cruiser style bike. It is powered by a liquid cooled 1,470 cc (90 cubic inches) V-Twin engine which puts out 64.4 bhp at 4,700 rpm and maximum torque at just 2,800 rpm.
- Shaft final drive
- Steel tubular frame and Aluminium swingarm
- 41 mm fork with 150 mm travel
- Adjustable rear shocks with 100 mm travel
- 320 mm disc up front with two piston caliper
- 280 mm disc at the rear with two piston caliper
- Analogue dash
- 2->2 exhaust system
- 4 speed gearbox
The wire-spoked 16" wheels take a Dunlop D404 130/90 tyre at the front and a 150/80 at the rear.
The Touring version adds the screen, hard panniers and dual front discs.
Accessories include the screen, leather panniers and pillion backrest.
Colours: Green, red, red/yellow
Model History & Updates
- 1998: 5 speed gearbox and fuel injection.
- 2001: £8,390 Mean Streak version with 72 bhp at 5,500 rpm, 17" wheels, 43 mm fork, dual 320 mm discs with six piston calipers, a top speed of 120 mph and 289 kg dry. Check out this video review from Men and Motors.
Popularity & How Many Left