Honda CRF450L For Sale
Insurance Costs: 3 of 10
Current Prices: £7,950–£6,000
What Is It?
The Honda CRF450L is a super light off-road style bike and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 449.7 cc single cylinder engine, producing 24.1 bhp at 9,500 rpm and maximum torque at 7,500 rpm.
- Aluminium twin-spar frame and swingarm
- 260 mm wavy disc up front with two piston caliper
- 240 mm wavy disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Adjustable 49 mm Showa upside down fork
- Adjustable Showa rear shock
- LED lighting all round
- 6 speed gearbox
It's actually just a road focused version of the off-road CRF450R motocross / CRF450RX cross country bikes, which themselves saw a bit of an update for 2018 with 2.4 bhp more power 500 rpm higher up the range, a boost in torque to match and one more gear.
The 450L also now gets a 3-level launch control system, new suspension settings, improved brakes, a couple of weight savings adding up to 1 kg and a Renthal Fatbar handlebar. The Fatbar basically gives the same strength with less weight.
Level 1 on the launch control system is the default full power mode at 9,500 rpm, while level 2 drops to 8,500 rpm and level 3 to 8,250 rpm for muddy conditions.
The wire spoked 21" front wheel takes a Dunlop MX3SF 80/100 tyre and the rear 18" a MX3S 120/80.
Review In A Few
- Perfect for green lanes, super light, closer to the proper rally models than the 250s
- Range, electronics package, no ABS
Capacity: 449 cc (average)
Power: 24 bhp / 18 kW (average)
Red Line: 10,500 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 85 mph / 137 km/h (average)
Economy: 45 mpg / 6.3 L/100km (average)
Range: 80 miles / 129 km (low)
Fuel Capacity: 7.6 litres / 1.7 gallons (low)
Seat Height: 940 mm / 37.0 inches (very high)
Wet Weight: 131 kg / 289 pounds (light)
Launch RRP: £9,470
Check out this video review from The chronicles of mr fish.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2018||21||-||21||8 / month|
|2019||Data coming soon...||270 / month|