Honda CRF450L Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Very High (940 mm / 37.0 inches)
- Weight: Light (131 kg / 289 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Low (7.6 litres / 2.0 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (45 mpg / 6.3 l/100km / 15.9 km/l)
- Range: Low (80 miles / 129 km)
- Top Speed: Average (85 mph / 137 km/h)
- Capacity: Average (449 cc)
- Power: Average (24 bhp / 18 kW)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.183 bhp/kg / 0.137 kW/kg)
- Redline: High (10,500 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: High (£73 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £9,470
For Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today - please try again later.
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
Check out this video review from The chronicles of mr fish.
What Is It?
The Honda CRF450L is a super light off-road style bike and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 449.7 cc single cylinder engine, producing 24.1 bhp at 9,500 rpm and maximum torque at 7,500 rpm.
- Aluminium twin-spar frame and swingarm
- 260 mm wavy disc up front with two piston caliper
- 240 mm wavy disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Adjustable 49 mm Showa upside down fork
- Adjustable Showa rear shock
- LED lighting all round
- 6 speed gearbox
It's actually just a road focused version of the off-road CRF450R motocross / CRF450RX cross country bikes, which themselves saw a bit of an update for 2018 with 2.4 bhp more power 500 rpm higher up the range, a boost in torque to match and one more gear.
The 450L also now gets a 3-level launch control system, new suspension settings, improved brakes, a couple of weight savings adding up to 1 kg and a Renthal Fatbar handlebar. The Fatbar basically gives the same strength with less weight.
Level 1 on the launch control system is the default full power mode at 9,500 rpm, while level 2 drops to 8,500 rpm and level 3 to 8,250 rpm for muddy conditions.
The wire spoked 21" front wheel takes a Dunlop MX3SF 80/100 tyre and the rear 18" a MX3S 120/80.
Popularity & How Many Left