Beta RR 4T 480 Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Very High (940 mm / 37.0 inches)
- Dry Weight: Light (114 kg / 251 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Low (8.0 litres / 2.1 US gallons)
- Economy: Poor (25 mpg / 11.3 l/100km / 8.8 km/l)
- Range: Low (40 miles / 64 km)
- Top Speed: Average (95 mph / 153 km/h)
- Capacity: Average (478 cc)
- Power: Average (63 bhp / 47 kW)
- Redline: High (10,500 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: High (£73 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £7,200
For Sale (2)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
Check out this video review from MotoUSA.
What Is It?
The Beta RR 4T 480 is an off-road focused bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 477.5 cc four stroke single cylinder engine which puts out 63 bhp at 8,500 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium swingarm
- Adjustable 48 mm Sachs upside down fork with 295 mm travel
- Adjustable Sachs rear piggyback shock with 290 mm travel
- 260 mm wavy disc up front with Nissin two piston caliper
- 240 mm wavy disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- Engine maps: Dry, Wet
- Electric starter
- Fuel injection
- Side stand
- LCD dash
- Lightweight Lithium battery
- 1->1 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox
The wire-spoked 21" front wheel takes a Michelin Enduro knobbly 90/90 tyre and the rear 18" a 140/80.
Colours: Red/white, blue/red/whiteDid You Know?
"4T" stands for four stroke and Beta are based in Tuscany, Italy.
Model History & Updates
2022: Improved rear shock with independent high / low speed damping rates, new ECU and new clutch.
Popularity & How Many Left