Husqvarna FE 450 Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Very High (970 mm / 38.2 inches)
- Dry Weight: Light (113 kg / 249 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Low (9.5 litres / 2.5 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (55 mpg / 5.1 l/100km / 19.5 km/l)
- Range: Average (110 miles / 177 km)
- Top Speed: High (110 mph / 177 km/h)
- Capacity: Average (449 cc)
- Power: Average (47 bhp / 35 kW)
- Redline: Average (10,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: High (£73 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £9,600
For Sale (4)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
Check out this video review from Dirtbike Magazine.
What Is It?
The Husqvarna FE 450 is a motocross style off-road bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 449.3 cc single cylinder engine which puts out 47 bhp at 8,750 rpm and maximum torque at 8,000 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame, Polyamide sub-frame and Aluminium swingarm
- 260 mm wavy disc up front with Brembo two piston caliper
- 220 mm wavy disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- Adjustable 48 mm WP 4CS upside down fork with 300 mm travel
- Adjustable WP DCC rear piggyback shock with 330 mm travel
- Titanium intake valves
- Pankl crankshaft / con rod
- Keihin EFI and EMS
- Neken handlebars / handguards
- LCD dash
- Electric starter
- 6 speed gearbox
The wire-spoked 21" front wheel takes a Michelin Enduro Competition 90/90 tyre and the rear 18" a 140/90.
Accessories include the two engine maps, skid plate, LED headlight, premium wheels, premium seat, ProTaper handlebar and Akrapovic slip-on / exhaust system.
Colours: WhiteDid You Know?
FE stands for Four-stroke Enduro.
Model History & Updates
2015: New more durable seat, new headlight, new front fender and dash cover.
2017: New 20% lighter frame, 1 kg lighter subframe, WP Xplor fork / rear shock (0.36 kg lighter), new airbox, self-cleaning footpeg mounts, traction control, more compact engine and new Magura clutch.
2018: Engine map switch standard.
2020: New frame, 250 g lighter subframe, re-designed lighter engine, WP Xact rear shock, Magura brakes, Metzeler 6 Days Extreme tyres and new 10 mm lower seat.
2022: BRAKTEC hydraulic clutch system / brakes and Michelin tyres.
Popularity & How Many Left