Bullit Bluroc 250 Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (810 mm / 31.9 inches)
- Weight: Average (151 kg / 333 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Average (13.0 litres / 3.4 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (55 mpg / 5.1 l/100km / 19.5 km/l)
- Range: High (160 miles / 257 km)
- Top Speed: Average (80 mph / 129 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (249 cc)
- Power: Average (17 bhp / 13 kW)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.113 bhp/kg / 0.084 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (9,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Medium (£47 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £3,700
For Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today - please try again later.
Sell Your Bike
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
Check out this video review from Motors for the Masses.
What Is It?
The Bullit Bluroc 250 is a learner friendly retro style bike and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant air-cooled 249 cc V-Twin engine putting out 16.8 bhp at 8,500 rpm and maximum torque at 5,500 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame and swingarm
- 280 mm wavy disc up front with four piston caliper
- 240 mm wavy disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- ABS system
- Standard fork with 120 mm travel
- Adjustable dual rear shocks
- LCD / Analogue dash
- Chain guard
- Side stand
- Fork gaiters
- Braced handlebars
- Headlight guard
- LED taillight and DRL
- 2->1 exhaust system
- 5 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
The wire-spoked 17" front wheel takes a Timsun 110/90 tyre and the rear 15" a 130/90.
Colours: Silver, greenDid You Know?
Bullit is a Belgium brand which sources bikes from China. If you like the Bluroc 250 check out the Lexmoto Vendetta as well.