Aprilia RS 50 For Sale
What Is It?
The Aprilia RS 50 is an AM licence friendly sports bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 50 cc single cylinder engine producing 5 bhp.
- Aluminium twin spar frame and swingarm
- 300 mm disc up front with four piston radial caliper
- 218 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- 40 mm upside down fork with 110 mm travel
- Rear shock with 120 mm travel
- Braided brake hoses
- Magneti Marelli electronic injection system
- LED taillight
The RS 50 is closely related to the the RS 125 and they both look really good for their capacities because the looks are inspired by the RSV4 superbike. In fact you can even fit it with an optional quickshifter - quite unusual for such a small capacity model.
Storage is also pretty good for a sports bike with space under the seat for a 6" tablet. The 12-spoke 17" wheels take a 100/80 tyre at the front and 130/70 at the rear.
Colours: Yellow, black, race replica
Capacity: 50 cc (low)
Power: 5 bhp / 4 kW (low)
Red Line: 7,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 60 mph / 97 km/h (low)
Economy: 36 mpg / 7.8 L/100km (poor)
Range: 110 miles / 177 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 14.5 litres / 3.2 gallons (average)
Seat Height: 820 mm / 32.3 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 134 kg / 295 pounds (light)
Dry Weight: 120 kg / 265 pounds
Power to Weight Ratio: 0.037 bhp/kg / 0.028 kW/kg
Something wrong? Let us know.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes for Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today. Set up an alert and we will let you know when we see one.
Popularity & How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2019||Data coming soon...||Rarely|