Yamaha XJR1300 Racer For Sale
What Is It?
The Yamaha XJR1300 Racer is a retro cafe racer style bike and is powered by an air / liquid cooled 1,251 cc inline four engine, producing 96.4 bhp at 8,000 rpm and maximum torque at 6,000 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- Dual 298 mm discs up front with four piston calipers
- 267 mm disc at the rear with two piston caliper
- ABS system
- Adjustable fork with 130 mm travel
- Dual adjustable Ohlins shocks with 120 mm travel
- "Racing plate" Aluminium side covers
- Aluminium clip-on handlebars
- 4->2->1 exhaust system
- 5 speed gearbox
- Plastic tank
Compared to the standard XJR1300 there's clip on handlebars and Carbon front fender, pillion seat cowl and headlight fairing. The 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and 180/55 at the rear.
Accessories include an Akrapovic muffler (£620), heated grips (£120), bar end mirrors (£145), side bags (£158) and LED indicators (£89).
- 2015: Black, grey
- 2016: Black, grey, black/yellow 60th
2016: Yamaha introduces a special yellow/black Speed Block edition to celebrate their 60th Anniversary.
Launch RRP: £9,600
Capacity: 1,251 cc (very high)
Power: 96 bhp / 72 kW (average)
Red Line: 9,500 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 140 mph / 225 km/h (high)
Economy: 40 mpg / 7.1 L/100km (average)
Range: 130 miles / 209 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 14.5 litres / 3.2 gallons (average)
Seat Height: 829 mm / 32.6 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 240 kg / 529 pounds (heavy)
Power to Weight: 0.400 bhp/kg / 0.298 kW/kg
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes For Sale (1)
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours: