Yamaha XJR1300 Racer For Sale
The 2015 Yamaha XJR1300 Racer is a retro cafe racer style bike and is powered by a 1,251cc inline four engine which puts out 96bhp. It's based on the standard XJR1300 with a few additional parts.
What Is It?
Power is provided by an air plus liquid cooled 1,251cc 4 cylinder four stroke engine, producing 96.4bhp at 8,000rpm and maximum torque at 6,000rpm.
- Steel double cradle frame
- Dual 298mm discs up front with 2 piston calipers
- 267mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- ABS system
- Adjustable front fork with 130mm travel
- Adjustable twin rear Ohlins shocks with 120mm travel
- "Racing plate" Aluminium side covers
- Aluminium clip-on handlebars
- 4->2->1 exhaust system
- 5 speed gearbox
- Plastic tank
The Racer is basically a standard XJR1300 with a few additional parts. There's a carbon front fender (usually £270), carbon pillion seat cowl, clip on handlebars (check out the pics above) and cafe racer style front carbon cowl/screen. The 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and 180/55 at the rear.
Accessories include an Akrapovic muffler (£620), heated grips (£120), bar end mirrors (£145), side bags (£158) and LED flashers (£89).
- 2015: Black, grey
- 2016: Black, grey, black/yellow 60th
2016: Yamaha introduces a special yellow/black Speed Block edition to celebrate their 60th Anniversary
Something wrong? Let us know.
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
- Related Model
Check out this review from Visordown: