Vespa PX125 Scooters For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (810 mm / 31.9 inches)
- Dry Weight: Light (95 kg / 209 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Low (8.0 litres / 2.1 US gallons)
- Economy: Good (60 mpg / 4.7 l/100km / 21.2 km/l)
- Range: Average (110 miles / 177 km)
- Top Speed: Low (56 mph / 90 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (123 cc)
- Power: Low (9 bhp / 7 kW)
- Redline: Low (4,800 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Low (£22 Per Year)
For Sale (4)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
↑Year shows signs of appreciation
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Vespa "MY" PX125 is a learner friendly retro scooter and is powered by an air-cooled 123 cc single cylinder two stroke engine, producing 9bhp. New EU emission laws effectively ended production in 2008.
- Front disc brake with single piston caliper
- Rear drum brake
- Electronic ignition and start
- Halogen headlight
- Easy to maintain wiring
- Star shaped front wheel hub
- Glovebox and bag hook
The bike has a brake pedal in the right footwell and the four speed transmission is controlled from the left handlebar. If you are used to modern twist and go scooters this may present you with something to consider before buying.
The 10" wheels both take a 3.50 tyre.
Colours: Black, white, redDid You Know?
In the 60s and 70s Mods favoured the Vespa while Rockers opted for Lambrettas. The optional spare wheel sits in the left side panel.
Model History & Updates
2008: Production of the PX125 ends with a limited edition. It features a wind shield, Chrome luggage carrier, Chrome wheels and white wall tyres.
Popularity & How Many Left