Indian Chief Vintage Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (660 mm / 26.0 inches)
- Dry Weight: Very Heavy (363 kg / 800 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Very High (20.8 litres / 5.5 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (40 mpg / 7.1 l/100km / 14.2 km/l)
- Range: High (180 miles / 290 km)
- Top Speed: High (115 mph / 185 km/h)
- Capacity: Very High (1,720 cc)
- Power: Average (75 bhp / 56 kW)
- Redline: Average (5,400 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £15,200
For Sale (1)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Indian Chief Vintage is a bagger style cruiser and is powered by an air-cooled Thunder Stroke 1,811 cc (111 cubic inches) V-Twin engine which puts out 76 bhp at 4,500 rpm and maximum torque at just 3,000 rpm.
- Belt final drive
- Aluminium frame and swingarm
- 300 mm disc up front with four piston caliper
- 300 mm disc at the rear with two piston caliper
- ABS system
- 41 mm fork with 119 mm travel
- Rear monoshock with 94 mm travel
- Analogue dash + LCD insert
- Quick release screen + leather panniers
- Fog lights
- Cruise control
- Keyless start
- Highway bars
- 2->2 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
The wire-spoked 16" wheels take a Dunlop American Elite 130/90 tyre at the front and a 180/65 at the rear.
Accessories include the rider / pillion backrests, tool roll, luggage rack, heated seat and a variety of seats / screens.
Colours: Black, white, green, red, blue
Model History & Updates
2019: Road / Tour / Sport ride modes and rear cylinder deactivation at standstill.
2020: New 1,890 cc (116 cubic inches) engine, 79 bhp, maximum torque at 2,900 rpm and air / oil cooled.