Honda CBR250R For Sale
The 2011 Honda CBR250R is an A2 licence friendly sports bike and is powered by a 249cc single cylinder engine which puts out 26bhp. It's related to the CRF250L off-road bike and was replaced by the CBR300R in 2014.
What Is It?
- Comfortable, handles well, economical, cheap to run, quality finish, good wind protection
- Suspension, brakes, seat comfort, budget to replace the tyres
The all new single cylinder CBR250R launched in 2011 with the big bike looks and layered styling of the CBR1000RR, albeit with a similar nose to the VFR1200F. It joined the parallel twin Ninja 250R and Hyosung GT250R in the burgeoning 250 sector.
Power is provided by a liquid cooled 249cc single cylinder engine, producing 26bhp at 8500rpm. Low down power of the single cylinder engine is useful for making a quick getaway from the lights when commuting. C-ABS was optional, adding around 4kg to the weight and £250 to the RRP.
- 296mm disc up front with 2 piston caliper (6 piston Nissin caliper on ABS model)
- Single 220mm disc with single piston caliper at rear
- 37mm fork up front with 118mm travel
- Rear pro-link shock with 103mm travel
- Integrated grab rail and passenger foot pegs
- Steering lock
- Digital dash with analogue rev counter
- Fuel injection
In 2014 Honda increased the capacity to 285cc, effectively turning the CBR250R into the CBR300R, where it also inherited the nose of the CBR1000RR.
Available colours: Red, black, white and blue/red/white.
Did You Know?
The CBR250R is built in Thailand and India where it is considered one of the faster bikes but here in the UK it's more of a stepping stone between 125s and 600s
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (16)
- 1 of 6
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
Parts & Accessories
Cleaning & Detailing
We thoroughly recommend Petrolhead Detailing for all your cleaning, detailing and paint correction needs. They really know their stuff!
Check out this useful 2 month in review from Wizzard005: