Honda CBR250R For Sale
What Is It?
The Honda CBR250R is an A2 licence friendly sports bike which is related to the CRF250L off-road bike. It's powered by a liquid cooled 249 cc single cylinder engine, producing 26 bhp at 8,500 rpm and maximum torque at 7,000 rpm.
- Steel frame
- 296 mm disc up front with Nissin three piston caliper
- 220 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- 37 mm fork with 118 mm travel
- Adjustable rear pro-link shock with 103 mm travel
- Digital dash with analogue rev counter
- 1->1 exhaust system
The all new single cylinder CBR250R launched in 2011 with the big bike looks and the layered styling of the CBR1000RR, albeit with a similar nose to the VFR1200F.
Combined ABS with a Nissin three piston caliper up front is optional, adding around 4 kg to the weight and £250 to the price. The 5-spoke 17" wheels take a 110/70 tyre at the front and 140/70 at the rear.
Colours: Black, red, white, blue/red/white
Did You Know?
CBR is short for City Bike Racer.
Review In A Few
- Comfortable, handles well, economical, cheap to run, quality finish, good wind protection
- Suspension, brakes, seat comfort, budget to replace the tyres
Capacity: 249 cc (low)
Power: 26 bhp / 19 kW (average)
Red Line: 10,500 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 90 mph / 145 km/h (average)
Economy: 80 mpg / 3.5 L/100km (very good)
Range: 230 miles / 370 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 13.0 litres / 2.9 gallons (average)
Seat Height: 780 mm / 30.7 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 161 kg / 355 pounds (average)
Dry Weight: 153 kg / 337 pounds
Power to Weight Ratio: 0.161 bhp/kg / 0.120 kW/kg
Launch RRP: £3,700
Check out this useful two month in video review from Wizzard005.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2011||253||68||321||220 / month|
|2012||202||69||271||4 / month|
|2013||123||47||170||3 / month|
|2014||22||5||27||21 / month|