Peugeot V-Clic For Sale
What Is It?
The Peugeot V-Clic is a budget scooter which can be ridden on the AM licence and is powered by a restricted air-cooled 49 cc single cylinder four stroke engine, producing 2.8 bhp at 6,000 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- Automatic CVT gearbox with belt final drive
- 170 mm disc up front with single piston caliper
- Drum brake at the rear
- Electric and kick starters
- Centre stand
The V-Clic can be completely de-restricted, boosting top speed to 40 mph but the underseat storage is only good for an open face helmet so you might need the optional 32 litre top box.
The 6-spoke 10" wheels take 3.50 tyres.
Colours: Black, blue, red, white
2008: Silversport SE with silver colour scheme and graphics.
Launch RRP: £1,100
Capacity: 49 cc (low)
Power: 3 bhp / 2 kW (low)
Red Line: 6,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 30 mph / 48 km/h (low)
Economy: 80 mpg / 3.5 L/100km (very good)
Range: 110 miles / 177 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 6.3 litres / 1.4 gallons (low)
Seat Height: 715 mm / 28.1 inches (low)
Dry Weight: 79 kg / 174 pounds
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes For Sale (1)
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left