Mutt FSR 125 Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (760 mm / 29.9 inches)
- Dry Weight: Light (125 kg / 276 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Average (14.0 litres / 3.7 US gallons)
- Economy: Very Good (80 mpg / 3.5 l/100km / 28.3 km/l)
- Range: High (250 miles / 402 km)
- Top Speed: Average (70 mph / 113 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (125 cc)
- Power: Low (12 bhp / 9 kW)
- Redline: Average (10,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Low (£22 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £3,500
For Sale (11)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
Check out this video intro from Mutt.
What Is It?
The Mutt FSR 125 is a learner friendly retro style bike and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant air-cooled 125 cc single cylinder engine which puts out 11.8 bhp at 9,000 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- 295 mm disc up front with three piston caliper
- 210 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Combined braking system
- Standard fork
- Dual Racetec rear shocks
- LED indicators and taillight
- Headlight grill
- Chain guard
- Bash plate
- 1->1 exhaust system
- 5 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
The 12-spoke 17" wheels take a Timsun 120/70 tyre at the front and a 130/70 at the rear.
Colours: BlackDid You Know?
Mutt offer a two year parts and labour warranty. It makes use of the Suzuki GN125 engine.