Honda CG125 For Sale
What Is It?
The Honda CG125 is a learner friendly naked bike and is powered by an air-cooled 124.1 cc single cylinder four stroke engine, producing 11 bhp at 9,000 rpm and maximum torque at 7,000 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- 240 mm disc up front with single piston caliper
- 130 mm drum brake at the rear
- 27 mm telescopic fork with 115 mm travel
- Dual shocks with 80 mm travel and adjustable pre-load
- 12V electrics and electric starter
- Neutral warning light
- Steering lock
- Five speed gearbox
Improvements over the 1976-2003 model include a more modern look, slightly higher handlebars, slightly longer wheelbase, improved pillion pegs, disc brake at the front, a new dash with fuel gauge, larger fuel tank, new seat, Euro 2 compliance, improved engine mapping and electric starter only. The 18" wheels take a 70/100 tyre at the front and 90/90 at the rear.
The old model suffered from dim headlights but Honda have doubled the power generation capacity with this new model to help and there is now a 35W 12V bulb powering the headlight.
Colours: Black, red, blue, silver
Review In A Few
- Reasonably tolerant to fuel quality
- A learning legend
- Highish used prices
Launch RRP: £1,700
Capacity: 124 cc (low)
Power: 11 bhp / 8 kW (low)
Red Line: 10,500 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 65 mph / 105 km/h (average)
Economy: 80 mpg / 3.5 L/100km (very good)
Range: 240 miles / 386 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 13.5 litres / 3.0 gallons (average)
Seat Height: 781 mm / 30.7 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 126 kg / 278 pounds (light)
Dry Weight: 114 kg / 251 pounds
Power to Weight: 0.087 bhp/kg / 0.065 kW/kg
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
↑Year shows signs of appreciation
Popularity & How Many Left