Honda CBF250 For Sale
What Is It?
The Honda CBF250 is an A2 licence friendly naked bike and is powered by a Euro 2 compliant air cooled 249cc single cylinder engine, producing 20.1bhp at 8,000rpm and maximum torque at 6,000rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium swingarm
- 276mm disc up front with 2 piston caliper
- 130mm rear drum brake
- 37mm fork with 130mm travel
- Rear shock with 100mm travel
- Colour coded mudguard
- LED indicators
- 6 speed gearbox
The 5-spoke 17" wheels take a 100/80 tyre at the front and 130/70 at the rear. Accessories include a 26 litre top box, 35 litre top box, centre stand and fly screen.
- 2004: Black, silver, red
- 2005: Black, silver, red, white
- 2006: Black, silver, white, blue
- 2007-2008: Black, silver, blue
2006: New design for fuel tank shrouds, engine painted darker grey and Euro 3 compliant silencer.
2007: Wheels now painted black.
Launch RRP: £3,400
Capacity: 249 cc (low)
Power: 20 bhp / 15 kW (average)
Red Line: 10,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 85 mph / 137 km/h (average)
Economy: 75 mpg / 3.8 L/100km (good)
Range: 260 miles / 418 km (very high)
Fuel Capacity: 16.0 litres / 3.5 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 780 mm / 30.7 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 152 kg / 335 pounds (average)
Dry Weight: 139 kg / 306 pounds
Power to Weight: 0.132 bhp/kg / 0.098 kW/kg
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes For Sale (3)
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left