Honda CB400F For Sale
What Is It?
The Honda CB400F is a standard naked bike with a slightly sporty riding position which replaced the Honda CB350F. It's powered by an air-cooled 408 cc inline four engine, putting out 37 bhp at 8,500 rpm and maximum torque at 7,500 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- 267 mm disc up front with single piston caliper
- 160 mm drum brake at the rear
- 33 mm standard fork
- Adjustable dual rear shocks
- Four 20 mm Keihin carburettors
- 4->1 exhaust system
- Centre stand, 6 speed gearbox
- Electric and kick starter
The Honda 400 Four Super Sport, as it's also known, built on and replaced the CB350 with a bored out engine, rather exquisite four into one exhaust system and added 6th gear (which was fancy at the time).
The wire-spoked 18" wheels take a 3.00 tyre at the front and 3.50 at the rear.
Colours: Red, blue, yellow
Did You Know?
Over 100,000 were sold worldwide.
Capacity: 408 cc (average)
Power: 37 bhp / 28 kW (average)
Red Line: 10,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 100 mph / 161 km/h (average)
Economy: 45 mpg / 6.3 L/100km (average)
Range: 140 miles / 225 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 14.0 litres / 3.1 gallons (average)
Seat Height: 790 mm / 31.1 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 178 kg / 392 pounds (average)
Power to Weight Ratio: 0.208 bhp/kg / 0.155 kW/kg
Something wrong? Let us know.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes For Sale (2)
Year shows signs of appreciation
Popularity & How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|1975||10||10||20||8 / month|
|1976||21||27||48||48 / month|
|1977||13||36||49||68 / month|