Triumph Scrambler 1200 Bond Edition For Sale
What Is It?
The Triumph Scrambler 1200 Bond Edition is a retro scrambler style bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 1,200 cc parallel twin engine, producing 88.8 bhp at 7,400 rpm and maximum torque at just 3,950 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame and Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with Brembo M50 four piston calipers
- 255 mm disc at the rear with Brembo two piston caliper
- Cornering ABS with off mode
- Adjustable 47 mm Showa upside down fork with 250 mm travel
- Adjustable dual Ohlins piggyback shocks with 250 mm travel
- Ride modes: Road, Rain, Off-Road, Off-Road Pro, Sport, Custom
- Cruise control
- Cornering traction control
- Slip and assist clutch
- LED lighting
- TFT dash
- Keyless start
- Backlit switches
- Heated grips
- USB socket under seat
- 2->2 Stainless Steel exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
The 250 unit limited edition builds on the Scrambler 1200 XE with Carbon capped Arrow silencers, 007 side number board, leather seat with embroidered "BOND EDITION", LED fog lights, higher front mud guard, headlight grille, a unique 007 dash startup screen, numbered plaque and the usual blacked-out details found on Triumph's "black edition" models.
The wire-spoked 21" front wheel takes a Metzeler Tourance 90/90 tyre and the rear 17" a 150/70.
Accessories include the engine bars, Bluetooth module (used by GoPro / Google maps functionality), centre stand, fly screen, radiator guard, handlebar brace, LED indicators, Pirelli Scorpion Rally tyres, TPMS, panniers and 30 litre roll bag.
Did You Know?
It celebrates the custom Triumph scramblers used in the 25th James Bond film No Time To Die, originally due to debut in 2020 but which was delayed by the Corona virus pandemic.
Capacity: 1,200 cc (very high)
Power: 89 bhp / 66 kW (average)
Red Line: 7,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 110 mph / 177 km/h (high)
Economy: 50 mpg / 5.6 L/100km (average)
Range: 180 miles / 290 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 16.0 litres / 3.5 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 870 mm / 34.3 inches (average)
Dry Weight: 207 kg / 456 pounds
Check out this video review from DUKE BLADE.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes for Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today. Set up an alert and we will let you know when we see one.