Tell Us About Your Bike
Fancy Winning £500?
Help us to help the next potential owner by letting us know what it's like to live with your bike or scooter: what's good, what's bad, what you farkled, anything you wished you had known before diving in or anything a potential new owner might find interesting or useful. If your bike isn't on the site yet don't worry, we'll add it with your notes.
Also, don't worry about it being word perfect; we can help with that side of things before publishing it and it's totally up to you how you want to be credited, be it your full name, first name or simply your forum name.
As an added incentive, the most useful review received from a UK resident August 2017 to December 2017 will win a £500 John Lewis gift card.
To send us your review simply email it, along with any pictures of your bike, to email@example.com
The legal bits:
- We reserve the right to select which reviews we publish, and to correct them for spelling, grammar, punctuation etc. Any material changes to the text will be cleared with the original author.
- Published reviews will be © The Bike Market Ltd but we're quite happy to work with you on longer term updates if it's brand new, just get in touch.
- Your email address will only be used to contact for further information about your review and to notify you if you win, not to spam you later.
- The competition is open to UK residents only and any taxes arising from winning the prize are the responsibility of the recipient.
- Entry into the competition is open until 23:59 UK time on 31st December 2017.
- At the end of year the competition winner will be chosen by the staff of The Bike Market. Their decision is final.