Piaggio Typhoon 50 Scooters For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (770 mm / 30.3 inches)
- Dry Weight: Light (88 kg / 194 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Low (7.0 litres / 1.8 US gallons)
- Economy: Good (75 mpg / 3.8 l/100km / 26.5 km/l)
- Range: Average (120 miles / 193 km)
- Top Speed: Low (40 mph / 64 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (49 cc)
- Power: Low (5 bhp / 4 kW)
- Redline: Average (9,500 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Low (£22 Per Year)
For Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today - please try again later.
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
What Is It?
The Piaggio Typhoon 50 is a popular budget scooter which can be ridden on the AM licence and is powered by an air-cooled 49 cc single cylinder four stroke engine, producing just 5 bhp.
- Steel frame
- Automatic CVT gearbox with belt final drive
- 220 mm disc up front with Brembo two piston caliper
- 140 mm rear drum brake
- Standard fork with 76 mm travel
- Single rear shock
- Under seat storage
- Electric and kick starters
- Bag hook
Compared to the 1998-2011 model there's a new four stroke engine, larger brakes, more aggressive styling, a new headlight design and new dash layout.
The 5-spoke 10" wheels take a 120/90 tyre at the front and back.
Colours: Black, blue, grey, green
Model History & Updates
2017: New Euro 4 compliant air-cooled engine, new seat, larger pillion grab handles, fold out pillion pegs, USB under the seat.
Popularity & How Many Left