Neco NC-N01 Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (815 mm / 32.1 inches)
- Dry Weight: Average (145 kg / 320 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Average (15.0 litres / 4.0 US gallons)
- Economy: Very Good (80 mpg / 3.5 l/100km / 28.3 km/l)
- Range: Very High (260 miles / 418 km)
- Top Speed: Average (70 mph / 113 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (125 cc)
- Power: Low (15 bhp / 11 kW)
- Redline: Average (10,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Low (£22 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £3,100
For Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today - please try again later.
Sell Your Bike
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
Check out this video review from Motors for the Masses.
What Is It?
The Neco NC-N01 is a learner friendly naked bike. It's powered by a Euro 5 compliant liquid cooled 125 cc single cylinder engine which puts out 14.8 bhp at 9,500 rpm and maximum torque at 7,500 rpm. The engine features a balance shaft.
- Steel tubular frame and swingarm
- 260 mm wavy disc up front with three piston caliper
- 220 mm disc at the rear with two piston caliper
- Combined braking system
- Upside down fork
- Adjustable rear monoshock
- LED indicators, taillight and DRL
- LCD dash
- Chain guard
- Side stand
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
- 1->1 exhaust system
The 10-spoke 17" wheels take a CST 110/70 tyre at the front and a 130/70 at the rear.
Colours: Black/orange, grey/yellowDid You Know?
Neco offer it with a two year parts and labour warranty. The first service is at 300 miles / 500 km or three months, then every 1,240 miles / 2,000 km.