Lexmoto Monza For Sale
The 2017 Lexmoto Monza is a learner friendly budget scooter and is powered by a 125cc single cylinder engine which puts out 7bhp.
- Value, sporty looks, USB charger, balanced handling, acceleration
- Not enough room for a full face helmet, top speed, parts/upgrades availability
What Is It?
It's powered by a Euro 4 compliant air-cooled 125cc single cylinder four stroke engine, producing 7.2bhp at 7,500rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- Automatic CVT gearbox with belt final drive
- Delphi fuel injection
- Wavy disc up front with 3 piston caliper
- Wavy disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Combined braking system
- Dual rear shocks
- LED indicators, running lights and tail light
- Electric and kick starters
- Side and centre stand
Equipment wise the dash back light colour can be changed, there's a USB charger to the left of the steering column and the ignition has a key operated shutter for protection. The dash has a rev counter and LCD section section showing the speed in mph.
For storage there's a small space under the seat, but not enough to take a full face helmet, a lockable glovebox on the left, an open glovebox on the right and a bag hook. The 5-spoke 12" wheels take a 120/70 tyre front and rear.
Colours: Orange/grey, white/green/red
Did You Know?
It's also known as the ZN125T-34
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (3)
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
Parts & Accessories
Check out this video from Lexmoto: