Honda Valkyrie F6C For Sale
What Is It?
The Honda Valkyrie is a cruiser style bike which is based on the Goldwing GL1500 tourer. It's powered by a 1,520 cc flat six engine, producing 100 bhp at 6,000 rpm and maximum torque at 5,000 rpm, which reaches the back wheels via shaft drive.
- Steel tubular frame
- Dual 296 mm discs up front with two piston calipers
- 316 mm disc at the rear with two piston caliper
- Showa 45 mm fork with 130 mm travel
- Dual Showa shocks with adjustable pre-load and 120 mm travel
- Six 28 mm Keihin CV carbs
- 5 speed gearbox
Compared to the GL1500 the storage, fairing, pillion seat and reverse gear are missing but that does save a bunch of weight. The 6-spoke 17" front wheel takes a 150/80 tyre and the rear 16" a 180/70.
Accessories include a sissy bar, screen, hard panniers and lashings of Chrome.
Colours: Black, white/blue, blue/black, orange/black, silver/black, red/white
2000: Tourer version launched with a fairing, screen and panniers. It's 15 kg heavier.
Did You Know?
F6C stands for Flat Six Custom but in the USA it's known as the Valkyrie.
Review In A Few
- Loads of smooth low down power
- Only 5 gears
Capacity: 1,520 cc (very high)
Power: 100 bhp / 75 kW (average)
Red Line: 6,500 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 110 mph / 177 km/h (high)
Economy: 30 mpg / 9.4 L/100km (poor)
Range: 130 miles / 209 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 20.0 litres / 4.4 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 740 mm / 29.1 inches (low)
Dry Weight: 309 kg / 681 pounds
Launch RRP: £10,850
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Year shows signs of appreciation
Popularity & How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|1997||60||47||107||16 / month|
|1998||53||43||96||39 / month|
|1999||61||55||116||26 / month|
|2002||38||24||62||9 / month|