Honda CBR400 Gull-Arm (NC29) For Sale
What Is It?
The Honda CBR400 is a dedicated sports bike which is also known as the NC29 Gull-Arm. It's powered by a liquid cooled inline four 399 cc engine carried over from the NC23 Tri-Arm and achieves maximum power at 12,500 rpm. The engine is a stressed member of the frame and features gear driven cams.
- Aluminium frame and swingarm
- Dual 275 mm discs up front with four piston calipers
- Rear 220 mm disc with single piston caliper
- Adjustable 41 mm Showa fork
- Rear Showa shock
- 6 speed gearbox
The CBR400 picked up the FireBlade name in 1994 and was later simply called the Baby Blade due to similarity with the CBR900RR FireBlade.
The Gull-Arm name refers to the gull wing shape of the swingarm on one side, which aided ground clearance for the exhaust.
Did You Know?
CBR is short for City Bike Racer.
Review In A Few
- Riding position
- Budget for more powerful headlight bulbs and better rear shock
- A bit heavy and slow to turn
Capacity: 399 cc (low)
Power: 59 bhp / 44 kW (average)
Red Line: 15,000 rpm (very high)
Top Speed: 130 mph / 209 km/h (high)
Fuel Capacity: 15.0 litres / 3.3 gallons (average)
Seat Height: 750 mm / 29.5 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 180 kg / 397 pounds (average)
Dry Weight: 163 kg / 359 pounds
Power to Weight Ratio: 0.328 bhp/kg / 0.244 kW/kg
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes For Sale (1)
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Year shows signs of appreciation
Popularity & How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|1995||-||-||-||56 / month|