Harley Davidson FXDR 114 For Sale
What Is It?
The Harley Davidson FXDR 114 is a cruiser style bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 1,868 cc Milwaukee-Eight 114 V-Twin engine which produces around 90 bhp at 4,500 rpm and maximum torque at just 3,500 rpm. Power makes its way to the rear wheel via belt final drive.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 300 mm discs up front with four piston calipers
- 292 mm disc at the rear with two piston caliper
- ABS system
- 43 mm Showa upside down fork with 130 mm travel
- Pre-load adjustable rear shock with 86 mm travel
- 2->1 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Equipment wise you get low clip-on bars, a small LCD dash, LED lighting all round, a USB socket for your phone and keyless ignition. There's even a bit of space under the pillion seat cover (which can be swapped for a proper pillion seat if you want).
The 5-spoke 19" front wheel takes a 120/70 tyre and the 18" solid rear wheel takes a massive 240/40 tyre.
Colours: White, bronze (our fav.)
Did You Know?
The engine is 114 cubic inches.
Capacity: 1,868 cc (very high)
Power: 90 bhp / 67 kW (average)
Top Speed: 110 mph / 177 km/h (high)
Economy: 40 mpg / 7.1 L/100km (average)
Range: 150 miles / 241 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 16.7 litres / 3.7 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 723 mm / 28.5 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 303 kg / 668 pounds (very heavy)
Dry Weight: 289 kg / 637 pounds
Power to Weight Ratio: 0.297 bhp/kg / 0.221 kW/kg
Launch RRP: £19,900
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours: