Harley Davidson FXDR 114 For Sale
The Harley Davidson FXDR 114 is a cruiser style bike and is powered by a 1,868cc V-Twin engine which puts out around 90bhp.
What Is It?
- Loads of low down torque
- Pretty sophisticated competition
It's powered by a liquid cooled 1,868cc Milwaukee-Eight 114 V-Twin engine which produces around 90bhp at 4,500rpm and maximum torque at just 3,500rpm. Power makes its way to the rear wheel via belt final drive.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 300mm discs up front with 2 piston calipers
- 292mm disc at the rear with 2 piston caliper
- ABS system
- 43mm Showa upside down fork with 130mm travel
- Pre-load adjustable rear shock with 86mm travel
- 2->1 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Equipment wise you get low clip-on bars, a small LCD dash, LED lighting all round, a USB socket for your phone and keyless ignition. There's even a bit of space under the pillion seat cover (which can be swapped for a proper pillion seat if you want).
The 5-spoke 19" front wheel takes a 120/70 tyre and the 18" solid rear wheel takes a massive 240/40 tyre.
Colours: White, bronze (our fav.)
Did You Know?
The engine is 114 cubic inches
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (8)
- 1 of 3
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
Parts & Accessories
Check out this video from Harley: