Harley Davidson FXDR 114 First Look
The Harley Davidson FXDR 114 is a cruiser style bike and is powered by a 1,868cc V-Twin engine which puts out around 90bhp.
- Loads of low down torque
- Pretty sophisticated competition
What Is It?
It's powered by a liquid cooled 1,868cc Milwaukee-Eight 114 V-Twin engine which produces around 90bhp at 4,500rpm and maximum torque at just 3,500rpm. Power makes its way to the rear wheel via belt final drive.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 300mm discs up front with 2 piston calipers
- 292mm disc at the rear with 2 piston caliper
- ABS system
- 43mm Showa upside down fork with 130mm travel
- Pre-load adjustable rear shock with 86mm travel
- 2->1 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Equipment wise you get low clip-on bars, a small LCD dash, LED lighting all round, a USB socket for your phone and keyless ignition. There's even a bit of space under the pillion seat cover (which can be swapped for a proper pillion seat if you want).
The 5-spoke 19" front wheel takes a 120/70 tyre and the 18" solid rear wheel takes a massive 240/40 tyre.
Colours: White, bronze (our fav.)
Did You Know?
The engine is 114 cubic inches
If we've missed something vital or got something laughably wrong about this model please let us know and we will love you forever.
Check out this video from Harley: