Fantic Caballero 500 Flat Track Motorbikes For Sale
What Is It?
The Fantic Caballero 500 Flat Track is a retro style bike and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 449 cc single cylinder engine which puts out 40 bhp at 7,100 rpm and maximum torque at 6,000 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame and swingarm
- 320 mm wavy disc up front with ByBre four piston caliper
- 230 mm wavy disc at the rear with ByBre single piston caliper
- Continental dual channel ABS system with off mode
- Non-adjustable 41 mm upside down fork with 150 mm travel
- Rear shock with 150 mm travel
- LED lighting all round
- LCD dash
- Side stand
- 1->2 Arrow exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox
The wire-spoked 19" wheels take a 130/80 tyre at the front and a 140/80 at the rear.
Accessories include the 840 mm high seat, radiator guard, headlight guard, bash plate, handlebar brace cover, premium Arrow off-road exhaust system (+3.5 bhp), black tank cover, lowering kit, luggage rack and a variety of Carbon bits.
Colours: Black, whiteDid You Know?
The engine is built by Zongshen in China.
Capacity: 449 cc (average)
Power: 40 bhp, 30 kW (average)
Red Line: 8,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 105 mph, 169 km/h (high)
Fuel Consumption / Gas Mileage: 60 mpg, 4.7 l/100km, 21.2 km/l (good)
Range: 160 miles, 257 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 12.0 litres, 3.2 US gallons (average)
Seat Height: 820 mm, 32.3 inches (average)
Dry Weight: 150 kg, 331 pounds
Road Tax (VED): £69 / Year (high)
Review In A Few
- Cool headlight
- Quality finish
- No gear position indicator
- High seat
Up And Down The Range
Caballero 500 Scrambler - Bench seat, semi-knobbly tyres and round number board.