Aprilia RS4 50 For Sale
The 2011 Aprilia RS4 50 is an AM licence friendly sports bike and is powered by a 50cc single cylinder engine which puts out just 5bhp. It's closely related to the RS4 125.
What Is It?
Launched in 2011, the two stroke RS4 50 replaced the outgoing RS50. It's the little brother to the RS4 125.
- Looks styled on the RSV4 superbike
- RSV4 style quick shift system option
- Aluminium perimeter frame
- Braced Aluminium swingarm
- 300mm steel front disc with four piston radial caliper
- 220mm steel rear disc with single calliper
- Braided hoses
- Magneti Marelli electronic injection system
- 41mm black anodised upside down fork
Colours: Yellow, black, race replica.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (0)
Unfortunately we haven't seen any for sale today. Please check back later or have a look at similar models.
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
We work out the price guide ourselves, independent from any other organisation, so you can easily get a rough valuation or an idea of what it's worth.
- Related Model