Aprilia RS4 125 For Sale
The Aprilia RS4 125 is a learner friendly sports bike and is powered by a 125cc single cylinder engine which puts out the full 15bhp. It's closely related to the AM friendly RS4 50 and was replaced by the RS125 in 2017.
What Is It?
- Stylish, easy to ride, fast, light
Launched in 2011, the four stroke RS4 125 replaced the outgoing two-stroke RS125. It's the bigger brother to the RS4 50, based on the Derbi GPR125 and a race kit is available to boost the power from 14.8bhp to 25bhp.
- Aluminium perimeter frame
- Braced Aluminium swingarm
- Magneti Marelli electronic injection system
- 300mm steel front disc with four piston radial caliper
- 220mm steel rear disc with single piston caliper
- Braided hoses and electric start
- 41mm black anodised upside down fork with 110mm travel
- Asymmetric swing arm with 130mm travel rear shock
- Split 6 spoke wheels
The liquid cooled single cylinder 124.8cc engine produces 11.7bhp at 10,500rpm while looks are styled on the RSV4 superbike and a RSV4 style quick shift system is an option.
Available colours: yellow, black and WSBK race replica.
Did You Know?
By the time the RS4 125 launched over 100,000 RS125 bikes had been sold around the world
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (0)
Unfortunately we haven't seen any for sale today. Please check back later or have a look at similar models.
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
We work out the price guide ourselves, independent from any other organisation, in the hope it helps you find the right bike at the right price.